Developing a culture of belonging. How I learnt from failures to keep the good ones.
Six articles, each with a 30-second supporting video.
Alex Draper, CEO & Founder of DX Learning, shares his invaluable learnings and reflections on how to keep your most valuable employees.
It's never been more pressing or relevant as employees re-evaluate what they value and engaging them to stay becomes more challenging.
Keeping the Good Ones
Bringing it Home
- What we mean by the term 'bringing it home'.
- Three lessons learned after a culture that failed to provide psychological safety to its employees.
- Looking out for your team as a leader and when you can improve.
Culture Eats Strategy
- Why is culture so important that it should top business strategy?
- The sub-conscious things leaders do that destroy a healthy working culture.
- DX Learning's programs that take culture management and improvement off your plate.
People First Leadership
- The reason no one is born to be a great leader in the first place.
- Mastering the recommended leadership styles to overcome barriers to putting people first.
- The drivers that are more important than money when it comes to making your people happy.
What Have we Learned About Leadership?
- The missing piece as to why America is behind the rest of the world in doing what's right for their workers.
- What we have seen from clients when it comes to approaching modern leadership.
- What - or who - makes the most difference and impact on company culture.
Sense of Belonging
- What a great culture of belonging looks like regarding inclusion and empathy.
- How to recognize and value the 'good ones' in order to keep them.
- How leaders can be the North Star to drive a high-performing and highly-retained workforce.
Take the Next Step
Create a culture where your people feel rewarded - and stay